Our Company renders consultancy prior to initiating the company establishment process, throughout the entire procedure, and afterwards as well. Our customers are charged a certain fee for our consultancy services provided.
Do your services imply the consultancy through the entire process of founding a company on our behalf?
Our company offers a full package of services embracing the filing of documentation necessary for the residence permit, finding an appropriate accommodation to facilitate the settling in Poland.
Long-term resident‘s of the Republic of Lithuania European Community residence permit (hereafter – a permanent residence permit) – is a document entitling the alien to reside in the Republic of Lithuania and certifying the alien’s official status of permanent resident.
- meets the conditions of entry set in Schengen Borders Code;
- has a valid document evidencing he has sickness insurance coverage when in the cases established by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania he is not covered by compulsory health insurance, or in the cases and according to the procedure established by the Government of the Republic of Lithuania he has the confirmed commitment of a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania or an alien residing in the Republic of Lithuania to pay charges for health care services provided to him during his residence period in the Republic of Lithuania;
- has adequate means of subsistence and/or receives regular revenue which is sufficient for his stay in the Republic of Lithuania;
A permanent residence permit is issued to an alien for a 5 year period. After this period the permit shall be replaced.
The right for an EU Member State national to reside in the Republic of Lithuania is confirmed by the certificate of a set form established by the Minister of the Interior.
The certificate confirming the right for an EU Member State national to reside in the Republic of Lithuania may be issued to an EU Member State national if he/she:
- has been legally residing in the Republic of Lithuania for the last 5 years;
- has retained his right to citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania in the manner prescribed by the Law on Citizenship of the Republic of Lithuania;
- is a person of Lithuanian descent;
- has entered the Republic of Lithuania for residence joining a citizen of the Republic of Lithuania as his family member.
A family member of the EU Member State national who is not an EU Member State national shall be issued the EU residence permit to certify his right to reside in the Republic of Lithuania which shall be executed for the period of 10 years to be extended after the expiration of the period.
Information from the Lithuanian Migration Department
- The alien is obliged to receive a work permit before entering the Republic of Lithuania.
- A work permit may be issued to an alien, only if no lihuanian specialist is found, corresponding to employer’s qualifying demands.
The order of permit issue isdetermined by the Ministry for Social Affairs and Labor.
Work permits are issued and canceled by Lithuanian Labour Exchange at the Ministry of Social Security and Labour.
Every foreigner’s application for work permit must be considered in 2 months period since receiving it at Lithuanian Labour Exchange.
- Work permit is issued to an alien for a period up to 1 years. Functions, specialization, company or organization must be indicated.
- Seasonal worker’s permit of 6 months duration must be issued in a years time since the arrival to the Republic of Lithuania date.
- Trainee’s work permit is issued for the duration of one year; it may be extended in some prerogative cases, when the duration of internship or practice is longer than one year and when it is necessary for acquiring the qualification.
- A foreigner may be employed and sent to work to the Republic of Lithuania by an employment contract, when his permanent residence is out of the Republic of Lithuania.
- Any employer can resettle solely the aliens in possession of works permits, exept in some cases, indicated by the Law.
- No alien’s salary can be lesser than his co-worker lithuanian’s,
- All operating conditions are regulated by the Labour Code of the Republic of Lithuania and the European Union Law.
- work permit was obtained by fraud;
- employment contract was cancelled;
- the rapport with an employer, who sent the person to the Republic of Lithuania; who is in a foreign country stops;
- residence permit is abolished.
Work or activity is considered illegal if:
- a foreigner is working without work permit and (or) employment contract and temporary residence permit, when they are necessary;
- the alien is into an activity for which he has no permission, when it is necessary to have one, and has no temporary residence permit;
- the allien is studying in an educational establishment, interns or does in-service training without temporary residence permit, except some exceptional cases.
An approved invitation of a legal or natural person for temporal arrival of an alien to the Republic of Lithuania is a document confirming the obligation of a legal or natural person of the Republic of Lithuania to look to it that an alien arriving to the Republic of Lithuania is properly accommodated during the period of his stay in the Republic of Lithuania while possessing a visa and in case of a need to cover the expences of a return of an alien to his country of origin or to a foreign country where he has the right to go.
Invitation is confirmed under the application of a legal or natural personality willing to invite an alien to come to Lithuania.
Invitation is confirmed under the application of a natural personality over 18 years old, who is a citizen of Lithuania and permanent reside in Lithuania or is an alien but posses a permanent residence permit or a permit of a long term resident of the Republic of Lithuania to reside in the European Community and having declared a place of residence in Lithuania, a citizen of a Member State of the EU having declared a place of residence in Lithuania, an alien possessing a valid permit in the Republic of Lithuania for a family member of an EU Member State national and having declared a place of residence in Lithuania.
Invitation of a legal personality, registered in Lithuania by lawfully established order, is equal to the legal personality’s letter of mediation.
An Invitation Letter is executed within 7 business days.
- Schengen visa;
- National visa (D).
- Airport transit visa (A);
- Short-stay visa (C).
They might be single-entry, dual-entry and multiple-entry visas.
In order to get a visa a foreigner must submit:
- a valid travel document;
- an approved form of application for Schengen Visa;
- one passport sized photograph (35×45 mm) corresponding to the age of the applying foreigner;
- the receipt of the paid consular fee. Foreign residents who want to come to Lithuania must pay an admission and examination consular fee of EUR 60 for issuing a visa;
- a compliant health insurance certificate. To obtain a short term Schengen visa the cost of health insurance must total to at least EUR 30 000.
In order to get a short term visa, an applicant must submit an invitation of a legal or natural person for a temporal arrival of a foreigner to the Republic of Lithuania approved by the Migration Service of the Republic of Lithuania, or documents confirming the purpose and conditions for an intended stay in the Republic of Lithuania, means of subsistence during the period of stay in the Republic of Lithuania or legitimate source for receiving it, available finances for return to the country where an alien has the right to go. When a visa is issued to a foreigner on the ground of an invitation or according to a tourism services contract, mandatory means for an alien arriving to the Republic of Lithuania is EUR 20 per day, in other cases – EUR 40 per day.
What are the grounds for extension of the period of stay in LITHUANIA in possession of a Visa and where to apply for that?
The period of stay of an alien in possession of a visa expires when an alien had stayed in Lithuania for a period of a number of days indicated on a visa, on the date when a visa expires, and when the indicated amount of arrivals to Lithuania is used.
For an alien whose visa expired the period of stay in the Republic of Lithuania in possession of a visa may be extended for one of the following reasons, which emerged after the issue of the visa:
- acute illness, any other health disorder or condition of organism precluding the alien’s departure from the Republic of Lithuania;
- professional activities;
- personal reason, which the alien could not have foreseen and could not avoid its emergence during his/her stay in the Republic of Lithuania being in possession of a visa;
- force majeure.
The alien’s stay in the Republic of Lithuania being in possession of a Schengen visa the validity whereof has been extended may not exceed three months in any six-month period calculated from the date of entry into the Republic of Lithuania or Shengen states. The period of stay in the Republic of Lithuania in possession of a Schengen visa may be extended only once.
The Migration Office of Vilnius Chief Police Commissariat, Migration Office of Kaunas Chief Police Commissariat and Migration Office of Klaipėda Chief Police Commissariat shall take the decision to extend the period of stay in Lithuania being in possession of a Schengen visa
Information from the Lithuanian Migration Department